неділю, 18 грудня 2011 р.

Biopolymers and Cell 2011, Vol 27(6)

Reviews

RISHKO V. M., HOLUB N. Ya., CHERNYK Ya. I. Phenotypes of the Drosophila melanogaster caused by dysfunction of dystrophin and dystroglycan Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 423-431

CHELLAPANDI P. Current scenario on computer-aided metalloenzymes designing
Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 432-435

Structure and Function of Biopolymers

YAREMCHUK A. D., KOVALENKO O. P., GUDZERA O. I., TUKALO M. A. Molecular cloning, sequencing and expression in Escherichia coli cells Thermus thermophilus leucyl-tRNA synthetase Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 436-441

DEKINA S. S., ROMANOVSKA I. I., GROMOVOY T. Yu. Influence of polymers on lysozyme molecules association Biopolym.Cell 27(5) P 442-445

BOGUTSKA K. I., PRYLUTSKYY Yu. I. Influence of zinc ions on myosin ATPase activity and superprecipitation reaction of actomyosin of cardiac muscle Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 446-452

MOHYLYAK I. I., MATIYTSIV N. P., HRUNYK N. I., CHERNYK Ya. I. Sensitivity of neurodegenerative mutants of Drosophila melanogaster from Swiss cheese group to the oxidative stress conditions Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 453-458

SKOROKHOD O. M., GUDKOVA D. O., FILONENKO V. V. Identification of a novel TDRD7 isoforms Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 459-464

LEUS I. V., KLENINA I. O., ZABLOTSKA K. A., GOLICHENKO O. A., SHTEMENKO O. V., SHTEMENKO N. I. Interaction of serum albumins with cluster rhenium compounds of cis- and trans-configuration Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 465-471

Viruses and Cell

SHEREPITKO D. V., BUDZANIVSKA I. G., POLISCHUK V. P., BOYKO A. L. Partial sequencing and phylogenetic analysis of Soybean mosaic virus isolated in Ukraine Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 472-479

Discussion

KORDIUM V. A., IRODOV D. M., MASLOVA O. O., RUBAN T. A., SUKHORADA E. M., ANDRIENKO V. I., SHUVALOVA N. S., LIKHACHOVA L. I., SHPILOVA S. P. Fundamental biology reached a plateau – development of ideas Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 480-498

HALYTSKIY V. A., KOMISARENKO S. V. 5'-CG-3', 5'-CNG-3', 5'-GC-3' and 5'-GNC-3' site localization in microRNA sequences Biopolym. Cell 27(5) P 499-505

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар