четвер, 9 травня 2013 р.

Biopolymers and Cell 2013, Vol 29(1)


Biopolymers and Cell 2013, Vol 29(1)

 http://dx.doi.org/10.7124/bc.29.1

C O N T E N T







Reviews

Burlak O. P., de Vera J.-P., Yatsenko V., Kozyrovska N. O.
Putative mechanisms of bacterial effects on plant photosystem under stress
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):3-10

Matvienko M. G., Pustovalov A. S., Dzerzhinsky N. E.
Variety of functions and effects of kisspeptin
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):11-20

Nazir Z. , Irshad S.
Stem cell – based gene therapy
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):21-32

Kovalova O. А., Bezdeneznykh N. A., Kudryavets Y. I.
Nonchromosomal cytogenetic analysis of mammal somatic cells
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):33-41

Structure and Function of Biopolymers

Levchenko S. M., Rebriev A. V., Tkachuk V. V., Dubey L. V., Dubey I. Ya., Tkachuk Z. Yu.
Studies on interaction of oligoadenylates with proteins in vitro by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):42-48

Molecular and Cell Biotechnologies

Gorbatiuk O. B., Okunev O. V., Nikolaev Yu. S., Svyatenko O. V., Kordium V. A.
Construction, expression, functional сharacterization and practical application of fusion protein SPA-ВAPmut
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):49-54

Genomics, Transcriptomics and Proteomics

Vislovukh A. A., Naumovets M. G., Kovalenko M. I., Groisman R. S., Groisman I. S., Negrutskii B. S., El’skaya A. V.
Isoforms of elongation factor eEF1A may be differently regulated at post-transcriptional level in breast cancer progression
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):55-63

Biomedicine

Kompanets I. V., Korotkiy О. G., Karpovets T. P., Pilipenko S. V., Nikolska V. V., Ostapchenko L. I., Yankovsky D. S.
Interferon titer and the 2',5'-oligoadenylate-synthetase activity in rat thymus lymphocytes in conditions of Omeprazol-caused hypergastrinemia
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):64-69

Bioorganic Chemistry

Garmanchuk L. V., Denis E. O., Nikulina V. V., Dzhus O. I., Skachkova O. V., Ribalchenko V. K., Ostapchenko L. I.
MI1 – derivative of maleimide inhibits cell cycle progression in tumor cells of epithelial origin
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):70-74

Methods

Shuvalova N. S., Maslova O. A., Sukhorada O. M., Deryabina O. G., Kordium V. A.
Maintenance of mesenchymal stem cells culture due to the cells with reduced attachment rate
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):75-78

Shkarina K. A., Cherednyk O. V., Tykhonkova I. O., Khoruzhenko A. I.
In vitro model for study the interaction between tumor and stromal cells
Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(1):79-82

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар