середа, 10 липня 2013 р.

Biopolymers and Cell 2013, Vol 29(3)



Biopolymers and Cell 2013, Vol 29(3)


C O N T E N T

Jubilee
40 Years of Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):168
http://biopolymers.org.ua/pdf/en/29/3/168/ 

Reviews
Negrutska V. V., Dubey L. V., Ilchenko M. M., Dubey I. Ya.
Design and study of telomerase inhibitors based on G-quadruplex ligands Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):169-176

El’skaya A. V., Negrutskii B. S., Shalak V. F., Vislovukh A. A., Vlasenko D. O., Novosylna A. V., Lukash T. O., Veremieva M. V.
Specific features of protein biosynthesis in higher eukaryotes Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):177-187

Soldatkin A. P., Dzyadevych S. V., Korpan Y. I., Sergeyeva T. A., Arkhypova V. N., Biloivan O. A., Soldatkin O. O., Shkotova L. V., Zinchenko O. A., Peshkova V. M., Saiapina O. Y., Marchenko S. V., El’skaya A. V.
Biosensors. A quarter of a century of R&D experience Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):188-206

Filonenko V. V.
PI3K/mTOR/S6K signaling pathway – new players and new functional links Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):207-214

Gordiyuk V. V., Kondratov A. G., Gerashchenko G. V., Kashuba V. I.
Novel epigenetic markers of early epithelial tumor growth and prognosis Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):215-220

Dmitrenko V. V., Avdieiev S. S., Areshkov P. O., Balynska O. V., Bukreieva T. V., Stepanenko A. A.,Chausovskii T. I., Kavsan V. M.
From reverse transcription to human brain tumors Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):221-233

Kozyrovska N. O.
Crosstalk between endophytes and a plant host within information-processing networks Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):234-243

Tsyba L. O., Dergai M. V., Skrypkina I. Ya., Nikolaienko O. V., Dergai O. V., Kropyvko S. V., Novokhatska O. V., Morderer D. Ye., Gryaznova T. A., Gubar O. S., Rynditch A. V.
ITSN protein family: regulation of diversity, role in signalling and pathology Biopolym. Cell. 2013; 29(3):244-251

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар